Experienced Xero Bookkeeper
We’re a small CPA Firm in Stanmore, Inner West Sydney proud of our culture, focused on teamwork and a passion for what we do. We’re looking for a bookkeeper to provide support to our existing Business Services team using XERO.
The role will be part-time 2-3 days a week to help us smash out the bookkeeping and help shape and define processes along the way.
It’s a fast paced environment so we’re really looking for a Xero expert who can hit the ground running, take the role, own it, and work collaboratively with our existing Business Management team responsible for overseeing the lodgement program. We use XPM, Trello & Microsoft Teams to stay connected and focussed. Were a 100% paperless cloud practice.
Ideally, we’re looking for a part-time employee, but would be open to contractor for the right person. At least 5 years’ Bookkeeping experience would be necessary and BAS agent registration required if a contractor.
Your duties would include:
- Bookkeeping for multiple external clients
- Providing accurate, clean and timely data for our clients and business partners
- Participate in client account management and client meetings to develop client relationships
- Identify process and efficiency improvement opportunities and work with the team to implement changes
- Use and adopt technology and applications to bookkeeping clients to promote efficiencies and delivery
- Street parking available plus walking distance to transport
- Flexible work hours and days.
- Salary commensurate with experience
No specific industry required as we have clients across a wide range of industries and business structures but you will need to be able to juggle multiple accounts effectively with attention to detail.
If you would like more information, or to be considered, please email your CV through to email@example.com